Insurance.co.za specialises in the sourcing of insurance quotes for individuals and businesses. You will want a comprehensive business insurance portfolio that won’t break the bank and Insurance.co.za is able to get that for you.
Insurance.co.za will get in touch with various companies at once so that you are able to receive multiple insurance quotes over the phone.
You just need to fill out the online form and let them do the rest.
You do need to what business insurance you need though. Business insurance combines various factors which include car, contents, stock, buildings, fleet marine and other insurance policies into just one portfolio.
You can get cover for:
- Business vehicles and trucks
- Buildings and office spaces
- Business contents and equipment
- Raw materials, stock and stock in transit
- Marine vessels and fleets
- Business liability and legal costs
- Theft and employee dishonesty
- Life for key members of the business
- Specific risks pertinent to your industry (such as those for restaurants, engineers, construction companies, hotels and catering establishments, and others)
You will need to make two lists in order to know what type of business insurance you need. The first list is the most expensive risks that face your business. The second list should be the most likely risks. You should then insure the most likely risks and the most expensive.
Also you need to know how much the assets that you want to insure are worth so that insurance companies and brokers can determine your premiums.
With Insurance.co.za you can get numerous business insurance quotes with ease.