With RCS you are able to get a loan for up to R125 000 and you will receive this within 24 hours.
RCS is a consumer finance business that offers a range of financial service products. The loan that you apply for at RCS is paperless and you are able to use this amount however you want. These are cash loans so if you need to just get to the end of the month or need to use it for emergencies you will have 12 to 60 months to pay the loan back.
With RCS the application process is easy. If you pre-qualify for a loan then they will call you back so that the application can be processed.
The application begins when you fill out their simple form online that will ask for some personal details. Once you submit you will hear from RCS in regards to the application.
- Pre-qualification almost instantly
- Loan up to R125 000
- Paperless process
- Cash deposited within 24 hours
- 12 to 60 months to repay.
- Subject to the provisions of the Act, we will determine the interest rates and other finance charges, which will apply to your loan account from time to time and show this on your statement. We will be entitled to levy interest at the maximum annual interest rate permitted by law from time to time.
- The interest rate is fixed in terms of your contract for the period of the agreement.
- Interest will be calculated on a daily basis and compounded monthly on the full outstanding balance, on the due date of the instalment, until date of payment. This interest is then added monthly to your outstanding balance.
- If you go into arrears on your repayment, additional interest on overdue amounts will be charged to your account at the same rate as the interest rate applicable to the principle debt. This arrears interest will be collected with the next monthly debit order.
Implications of Non-Payment
If your account goes into arrears:
- you may be charged with default administration costs and fees relating to the debt collection activities including a charge for any correspondence and telephone calls made to you each month that your loan account remains in arrears; and
- default information will be submitted to the credit bureau and this will affect your ability to obtain further credit; and
- your account may be handed over to a debt collection agency for recovery of arrear amounts and you will be charged with these costs.
Once-off initiation fee + Monthly service fee. Includes Customer Protection Insurance
Potential Impact to Users’ Credit Score
Bank credit checks affecting credit score
Unless stated otherwise there are no renewals for the loan service.
You authorise us (and mandate your bank) to deduct your monthly payments, as well as any other amounts that may be due, from time to time, by you to us in terms of this agreement from your bank account through a debit order. If your account is in arrears, you authorise us (and mandate your bank) to also deduct such arrear amount, as well as any other amounts that may be due by you to us in terms of this agreement from time to time, from your bank account through an additional debit order.