Jumbo mortgage loans are for homebuyers purchasing a higher priced home that exceeds conforming limits.
We offers traditional and non-traditional (non-QM) Jumbo loan options. A jumbo loan is for home purchases that exceed the conforming limit set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency. Our non-QM Platinum Jumbo mortgage product is for homebuyers who do not qualify for traditional financing guidelines. This loan product allows the flexibility needed to purchase the home of your dreams!
*Interest-only options available for primary residence only.
- Loan amounts from $250,000 to $3 million
- Single family, townhouses, and warrantable condos
- Primary, second home and investment properties
- Four years seasoning for foreclosure, short sale, bankruptcy or deed-in-lieu
- Available for purchases and cash-out or rate-term refinances
What is a Jumbo Loan?
A Jumbo loan is a mortgage loan that exceeds the conforming limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Agency. A Jumbo loan can help home buyers purchase or refinance higher priced properties.
What is the Jumbo loan limit?
A Jumbo product is used for a loan amount that exceeds the conforming loan limit in your area. At Angel Oak Home Loans, our Jumbo loan products have a maximum loan amount of $3 million and a minimum loan amount of $250,000.